Pics of ME!

Well done, you should be really proud of yourself for that, you look excellent!!

Well done hun :cheer: :cheer:
I need to take a leaf out of your book when LO arrives, I've put on far too much weight :(
:hug: :hug:

you look amazing hun really fantastic i bet you feel great dont you :hug: well done hun all that hard work has really paid off :D

I started losing weight in August last year I lost 12lb from swimming and water aerobics, then joined weightwatchers in March and I have lost a further 2 stone!
Total weight lost is 40.5lb I still want to lose a couple of stone more. I would like to be a size 14 ideally. I was a size 22-24 and I am now a size 18.

Thanks!

I am going to keep going for as long as I can - but I still have a way to go!

x
x

gemmap27 said:
Photos of me!

1st photo is June last year and the other was taken yesterday! I have lost over 40lb since then!
Thought I would share then with you!
Not the best pic quality but you can see the difference I think!

4y54lcj.jpg

http://i15.tinypic.com/66d08pg.jpg[/IMG[/quote]

what a transformation :clap: :clap: :clap: you have a lovely face whatever size you are but you must feel pysically better the way you are WELL DONE :clap:

You look amazing Gemma!! You are a real inspiration to me! Well done!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Well Done :clap: You look fab! (I also need to lose 40lb so have just started the Atkins)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back