physio anyone?

helsekia

Reaction score
cadens has been refferred to the hospital for a paediatric review.hes been seen over the past 2months by 4 health visitors and 2 gps and all agree he needs physio as his head control is nowhere near what it should be and this will hinder him in sitting up on his own. i take him to baby massage and giggle and wiggle sessions at the childrens centre near us.somedays hes quite good otherdays he just seems to look at the ceiling all the time and appear wobbly.hes a very laid back baby and quite alert,hes not really into to toys though and doesnt bother grabbing for anything.just wondered if anyone else had come acrossd this

My nephew is exactly the same. Not sure what is happening with it as my sister hasn't told me. He bats his mobile but that's it. He just sits and looks around. He seems more like a 1 month old than almost 3 months.

yes exactly that like sometimes hes on a different planet.he laughs and 'talks' to us when we spend time with him,put him on his tummy n he just lays there and sucks the carpet!he looks at things but thats it.be interesting to hear what happens with your nephew.cadens appt is aug 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back