Photoshoot for bump

star fish

Reaction score
I just booked a photoshoot for me to get a 'pregnancy picture' and am trying to persuade my DH to join me for a picture. I booked it for 1 September when I will be about 24 weeks, do you think I will be showing enough for a good photo? Also do you think it should be bare bump or covered? Would really appreciate any advice on this as I want it to be 'worth it'! Also is anyone else doing anything like that or am I being a bit vain?

I had some done when i was 38 weeks (i waited till then as didn't get a bump till about 29 weeks) my OH had one done with me, i had some took with a bear bump and some clothed. thought it would be a lovely thing to keep! x

How much of a bump do you have now hun? And I think its completely up to you whether or not you're fully clothed or not etc, just do whatever you feel comfortable doing :) I dont think ur being vain at all, it's a lovely thing to keep and show the LO when he/she is older :) my OH is a photographer so he's been pestering me to get some pics done with him but I feel fat rather than pregnant lol :p xx

Hi MrsMc. At Clifton Photographics on Alma Road, I dont know if you have joined LivingSocial or Groupon but they constantly have these photography deals on there. This one I paid £15 and you get a 3 hr make over plus the photo shoot and 3 photos (obviously you can pay for more on top if you want, which is how they really make their money!). I've bought quite a lot of the Groupon deals over the years as I love getting treatments and they are generally about 70% off.

Hi Lauren, I definitely already look pregnant. I think being prone to a tummy anyway has helped as it has popped right out! I'm assuming that in another month i will be quite a bit bigger, but maybe I wont be, not sure, eeek!

Hehe bless. I think you should see how feel and go with the flow on the day hun :p xx

Let us know what you decide Star. I think it'll be nice to look back on.

Pos is that new bump pic? Put it up so we can see it!

xx

yeah not a great one tho! i'll try and zoom in and put it in bump pics! xx

I guess I'll try both and see which comes out better. What would one wear to cover breasts? Just a bra seems a bit provocative? Though I love the pic i found for profile, but I would be pretty uncomfortable in bikini!

Last edited:
i think thats a lovely idea, im going to havea look at groupon too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back