PF Members

BabyLove

Reaction score
.. Just got thinking and realised i havnt seen a post from a few members for agesssss..

I know i went AWOL for a while at the start fo the year so maybe i missed a few things, but what happened to members such as LittleJen123? Does anyone know how she is?

Im not talking about memebers that have left to study etc, or the ones that still lurk!.. just the ones that disapeared :think: x

I dissapeared for a while but i came back, hows the pregnasncy going hun?

Great thanks :) Nice of you to ask :hug: Hope your well x

wow you were only 12 weeks last time i looked, how time flies, im all well chick thanks for asking x :hug:

i always wonder how tegala is - she made me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: when we were in the tri's...

charlie84 said:
Fuffins i havent seen around for yonks either

I talk to on the phone with her once in a while
Shes been very busy with her 2 kids finds having time to herself hard :hug: :hug:
I'll let her know you where asking about her she be chuffed i know that shes remembered :)
im sure if she could find time she would come back to PF

Tegla i've thought the same where did she dissapear to????? she was best Tri buddies with Babylicious maybe she knows :think:

We do find that a lot of members drift off after having babies. They found time for the forum as a pregnant member but being a mum is more challenging. And maybe as they come safely to motherhood the forum has served it's purpose for many.

Then there's the rest of us who hang round like a bad smell for yonks :lol:

I wonder about Pigletpoo, she just vanished into thin air :(

I want to know what happened to Timsmom... she lost a baby at 41weeks, still born, and nearly lost her son due to a health problem. Last time she posted on here she was still pregnant but only just, I wanted to kow if she delivered her baby safely, but her absence makes me feel she didn't :(

purple13 said:
i always wonder how tegala is - she made me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: when we were in the tri's...

I asked about her a while ago and apparantly she is fine, she is one of those that no longer needs us now she has had the baby!!! :( She always made me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: too!

i wont leave :D

ill be around till im a grandma! :rotfl:

Minxy said:
Then there's the rest of us who hang round like a bad smell for yonks :lol:

Like me!!! :wave: :lol:

I always wonder about Hev&Bump (then on to Hev & Madi I think :think: ), and also Tan, they were both lovely! Also Keeley (I think that was the name!) she had a wee boy about Ariannas age and then fell pregnant quite soon after again? Forgotten the boys name, but it began with an "E" - god I have custard for brains today! :lol: :doh:

Erm think that is all I can think of just now

EDIT: I remembered the wee boy was called Ellis :)

Yes fuffins, send my luv to her Sarah when u speak, she was a lovely lady.

Squiglet said:
I want to know what happened to Timsmom... she lost a baby at 41weeks, still born, and nearly lost her son due to a health problem. Last time she posted on here she was still pregnant but only just, I wanted to kow if she delivered her baby safely, but her absence makes me feel she didn't :(

I still have a message sat in my outbox I sent her months ago :(

i havent seen dionne or budge on for AGES! they both used to be such regular posters!

I still hear from Dionne. She's so busy working full time and having the two little 'uns. But she's doing very well :)

I was thinking of Budge too.

There was somebody that was overdue the same time as I was overdue (people at my stage all seemed to be on time or early.. doh) and I was PM'ing her about which of us will pop first etc. I wish I still knew her username as I dont think she ever posted after her baby.. her avatar was an irish cartoon avatar lady with a bump and I dont know who she is but I hope shes ok! Unless shes one of you lot who'd changed names..

x

leckershell said:
There was somebody that was overdue the same time as I was overdue (people at my stage all seemed to be on time or early.. doh) and I was PM'ing her about which of us will pop first etc. I wish I still knew her username as I dont think she ever posted after her baby.. her avatar was an irish cartoon avatar lady with a bump and I dont know who she is but I hope shes ok! Unless shes one of you lot who'd changed names..

x

Your talking about smurf who had olivia - i geuss she just didnt need the forum anymore, i miss her though she wa awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back