• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PF dream!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
I had another dream last night about the PF!

havent had one in a while though so was due one :lol:

i had a dream i came to one of your meets ( :cheer: ) and i took my camera (my mum came with me!) it was the same camera Pat had on 'enders last night :lol: i couldnt work the damn thing though so mum had to help and take pics of you all!

I cant remember who was there but can def remember Jo and her hubby and Ellie being there, there was loads of you though!

maybe my dream is telling me to get my ass to one of your meets :lol:

sorry for the random post!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leanne u dream about me way too much :eek: :lol: haha only jokin u crazy woman!!
How are u, not spoke 2 u in ages xx

:lol: Jo its true, its worrying!!! :rotfl: every PF dream i have, you pop up!!! :lol:

Im fine thanks, start Mat leave in 2 days woohoo!!! :cheer: cant believe in just over 5 weeks i am due!!! its gone sooo fast!!!!

How are you and Ellie?? :D

monster_munch said:
why didn't you dream about me :-( nasty leanne :shakehead:

awww im sorry hun :( im not sure why you wernt there, maybe you were, i just didnt see you :wave:

:lol:

~*Leanne*~ said:
:lol: Jo its true, its worrying!!! :rotfl: every PF dream i have, you pop up!!! :lol:

Im fine thanks, start Mat leave in 2 days woohoo!!! :cheer: cant believe in just over 5 weeks i am due!!! its gone sooo fast!!!!

How are you and Ellie?? :D

We're fine thanks!

WOW its gone so fast, cant believe ur nearly due! Bet u cant wait now huh? Will have to catch up on msn, do you have internet for while ur on mat leave? x

think theres a few of us who have had forum dreams lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back