Petal is 5 weeks :)

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
Well yesterday petal was five weeks gone, I am getting better now, I no longer feel like i need to do preggy tests, my boobs are majorly sore now and the naseua has been coming and going more regulary...

Nearly half way there!

Anyone else 5 weeks?> :)

How you girls feeling?

:cheer: :cheer:

I'm still feeling really ill :puke: but I can't wait to see my little bean on thursday

still no sickness fr me but still have diarrhea in the morning...yay
boobies still sore and oh yeah on friday baby was 7 weeks for me :):)..yay

I'm still getting sickness, headaches and cramps on and off. Still doing pg tests every few days (think i've still 2 left!) to reassure myself that I'm not mistaken.
I just don't feel very pregnant at the moment! Can't wait to have a scan. I think I'll be so much more relaxed when I can actually see the bean.

Congrats on petal reaching 5 weeks, it does sound a lot better than 3 weeks doesn't it?! :D

I'm 5 weeks :D

I've gone right off food the last couple of days, and have some queasy moments :puke:

Apart from that I feel pretty good. :D

congats ! :clap: every week is so exciting

I hit 7 weeks today :dance: at last!!!

I'm 5 weeks almost 6. I have just started to feel queasy but it's not putting me off eating. My boobs have def got bigger and are still quite tender although not as bad as last week. My nips are really sore tho! (sorry tmi!!) I'm also really emotional and just beginning to feel tired all the time.

It's an embryo until 10 weeks, then iot changes into a fetus :)

Ive just gone 5 weeks. Nausea seems to be worse some mornings and then I get nothing for a few days. My boobs are getting a bit more tender each day...I now have this fantastic habbit of grabbing my boobs when noone is looking to check they still hurt :oops:

hahaha thought it was just me did the boob grab thing.Im 5wks 1day.just generally achey,tired,feeling rough,still gotsome tmmy pains.

congrats on reaching 5weeks petal

I'm now six weeks, and I'm SOOOO excited. :cheer: I am literally counting down the days. I am so silly sometimes.

Only a few more days til the half way mark!

Boy i feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ill my head is banging. Feels like i have just come off a rollcoaster everyday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back