Period Pains Anyone?

littlebump

Reaction score
Hi all

Did anyone experience period pains early on? I've been feeling pretty crappy all day - I'm only 5 1/2 weeks pregnant but am feeling pretty periody with dull ache in my lower stomach and back, and aching legs. Really hoping nothing's wrong, but I don't remember anything like this last time.

Has anyone else felt similar?

LBxx

its trapped wind im getting and by god its killing me,i was doubled up in bed lastnight trying to breath through it at the same time trying to move it :x

I have had it since i found out, Its horrible.

They seem to only come very occasionally now.

Yes i got period pain symtoms in the first month the first and second time round, but not this time..yippee.. i remember being scared about it though, and my GP told me to relax it happens sometimes, some people even have a slight bleed but not to worry. If you are overly worried then call your Doctor. After all it's only a phone call for peace of mind. Take care, and be well :hug:

Yeah same thing has been happening with me ,dont think its anything to worry about.

I had them for about a month starting from about 4 days before i was due on I never tested till i was a week late because i was convinced i was going to come on..it was only when i spoke to sister in law she said she's had the same with her first....it kinda gave way when the morning sickness kicked in LOL

its quite normal hun most of us get them they usually ease off after about 8 weeks xxxx

yeah i was getting them for a few weeks from when af was due, doc said its muscles preparing.

Thanks so much - very relieved to know it's all normal!!

And I thought second time around wouldn't be as worrying...

LBxx

still getting them at 12.5 weeks and the midwife reassured me of what i already thought - it's your uterus expanding and perfectly normal, should ease off as the muscles soften. Trust me to have a hard muscular uterus, the gods know the rest of my tummy's pretty lacking in muscle! :lol:

I still get them around the times I would have been due.

I had it with Aaron and I seriously thought I was going to come on for about 2 weeks and then I tested cos still no af and I got a bfp. It's normal :D

i still get them aswell around the time i would be due also!!

I am now 12 weeks. I delayed doing my test at first because I was getting period pains. I have had them on and off throughout the pregnancy. I think it is everything moving into place.
Jo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back