Peanuts

Jade89

Reaction score
Is it ok to eat them?

I head somehwere it wasn't ok, then somewhere else it was ok as long as you have no allergies in your family...?

Ive really been craving dry roasted peanuts, and have actually ate them too...wont do no harm will it? there's no allergies i know of on my side or oh's side of the family.

It's all personal choice hon.

Peanut butter on toast was the only thing to stop my morning sickness and I went mad for crunchy nut cornflakes during the last tri!

There's no history of allergy with me either but it depends how careful you want to be.

My personal opinion is people can take measures too far :)

Yeah I agree.

My mum goes mad at all the things you ''can'' do and 'can't do'...She looked at me like I was mad a few months ago when I said I can't eat nuts.

Jade89 said:
Yeah I agree.

My mum goes mad at all the things you ''can'' do and 'can't do'...She looked at me like I was mad a few months ago when I said I can't eat nuts.

My mum's the same! :rotfl: They were told such different things, like how eating liver and drinking guinness was good for the baby!

Makes you wonder what our children will be told? :think:

Well it was my birthday in May and I had a party and drank 4 bottles of guiness...Went for my bloodtests 3 days later on the 8th and they kept going on about how good my iron levels were...ever bloody likely!

Jade89 said:
Yeah I agree.

My mums like that lol, all I hear is "well it never did you lot any harm"

All my family (dads side) has eczema (including myself)

and my sister is allergic to cashew nuts... so im stay clear :talkhand:

My mums the same to she thinks all this is absolutly ridiculus, she said it never did me any harm, My mum also had very low iron levels, had totaly gone off veg and supplements didnt do enough and just made her incredibly constipated, so she drank a can of guiness once a week and it did her the world of good :D

She also had a craving for peanuts and had a pack every now and then, all things in moderation are fine unless you know there are allergies in the family, of course speak to your midwife but im sure she will say that its ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back