• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Peach is in hospital **update in 1st post**

Rosie1

Reaction score
Just got a text from Katy...

she has been in the labour ward since 7 last night, they think she may be in slow labour (her due date was 18 June, but this week was put back to 24 June, so a bit early if it is labour).

She has had one steroid injenction and is waiting for another one at the moment. They are keeping her in for observation tonight, and if baby doesn't come they'll let her go home tomorrow.

Keeping fingers crossed that all is ok!

Will keep you updated if i hear any more.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Update 19/05

Just got another text. They are sending her home tonight, as baby isn't playing ball and it could be days or weeks yet! :roll:

Katy says she is tired and sore, but ok.

Poor love! :hug:

Hope she is ok and they can keep her baby in :pray:
any more news Rosie?

hope baby stays put for a while, and your both ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Hope Katy's OK and that baby had decided to stay put for a while longer :hug:

Oh dear poor thing.

All the best hunni iv got my fingers crossed that LO stays put for the time being. x x x

geordie lass said:
Hope she is ok and they can keep her baby in :pray:
any more news Rosie?

no news yet... have text her to see how she's getting on this morning, so hopefully i'll hear something soon (unless she's in the full throws of labour!).

x

hi ladys xx
thank you all for your comments and msg mean so much xxxxx

Im home still sore and uncomfy been prodded about and messed about loads x
baby is now head down again grr lol
haveing niggles still but wanted to come home cant rest in the hospital doc has given the steroid jabs so baby is fine in was born now would need a max of 48 hrs in scbu, still looseing plug I think my god there is loads of it lol
check fluid havent lost any but there aint much to loose, scan today gave efw (at this preasent in time) as 6lb 9.5oz! so would be a good weight hopefully niggles will pass and settle if not its back up there if they persist regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back