Parents!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
Just thought id share this, because it made me laughing all the way to the airport…

It’s my parent 25th wedding anniversary, and my dad has taken my mum to Scotland for a long romantic weekend. I got to my parents as mum was putting in two books - Charlie and the chocolate factory and Charlie and the great glass elevator.

I don't think my parents have quite grasped the idea of a weekend away without the kids!!!!

hehe, what are mums like eh? Where they going in Scotland?

Edinburgh. it was a suprise for my mum where she was going until yesterday. Dad did really well to keep it a suprise (she knew she was flying though).

We dropped them off at 10, and they have just got out the airport at the other end.

they will love it me and df went for a weekend away in edinburgh in sept n its great :D

Hi

Hope they have a great time, parents can be funny cant they :lol:
Katrina

lol my mum and dad are away for the weekend for mums bday
my dad did it as a surprise for my mum tilll bout a month ago wen mum rang to see wen my dads op was (he had rang em to say he was going away this weekend and couldnt have it like last week), well a month ago mum rang hospital n they sed dad had rang up to ssay he had booked a hol (dad didnt know she was ringing the hospital) and she came home saying where we going for my birthday then :wall: :wall: :wall:

samrbtson said:
Just thought id share this, because it made me laughing all the way to the airport…

It’s my parent 25th wedding anniversary, and my dad has taken my mum to Scotland for a long romantic weekend. I got to my parents as mum was putting in two books - Charlie and the chocolate factory and Charlie and the great glass elevator.

I don't think my parents have quite grasped the idea of a weekend away without the kids!!!!

Oh bless them they sound so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back