paranoia :(

Bunnykins

Reaction score
I hate all this worrying its a nightmare! My little man has been a right wriggly kicker since about 17 weeks, but last 3 days its all but slowed to nothing :( only getting a handful of weak kicks a day now, I've rang mw this morning and she said I'm too early to go on a monitor so to wait until my next apt on 6 June, she said baby might just have changed his routine and not to worry. How do you not worry when all you want is your strong little kicks back again :(

She's probably right, or he's moved so you can't feel so much. Do you have a home Doppler to have a listen to him?

I'm sure your mw is right hun, please try not to worry yourself xxx

i am same hun my baby gone weak and i dont feel him as much but thing with me is i am having this green discharge to and i had a swob and come back clear so i am scared baby maybe stressed out x

I couldn't feel little madame at all over the weekend and end of last week and I did start to stress a little bit but on sunday night she must of moved and started kicking me to pieces! I'm sure it's just movement as they probably make the most of all the space they've got at the moment as it'll soon become cramped in there!! xxxxx

I'm the same, some days the baby never stops, moving pretty much all day and then other days I just get the odd couple of kicks, stresses me out too :wall2:

Hey!

Has LO been anymore active today? I went through a stage about 2 weeks ago where my little man went abit shy but after a couple of days he was back to his usual kicking self, maybe even harder!! Its hard not to worry I know but he will probs just be having some quiet time, before you know it he will be kicking you black and blue inside :) x

my mw advised me to drink a glass of very very cold water when i wanted a kick as babys tend to move away from the cold it worked for me whan i was pg with my little boy

Thanks everyone, still not much kicking but had a really relaxing night and drank lots of water to try and stay healthy and got a couple of kicks for my effort! It's so hard not to panic about these things isn't it, especially as I really overdid it at the weekend clearing our garden shed!!! Am hoping he changes position soon and I get beaten up because I don't have a dopler so kicks are all I have to know he's ok!!

i am same hun my baby gone weak and i dont feel him as much but thing with me is i am having this green discharge to and i had a swob and come back clear so i am scared baby maybe stressed out x

Have they figured out whats wrong yet? Hope you feel better soon x

ok so little man has finally started moving again this morning - phew!!! he's been playing buckaroo somewhere in my lower groin region, not usually the most pleasant feeling but I couldnt be happier about it today!!! :)

Did have the worst nightmare ever last night though, I dreamt I was sent to hospital by MW who rang me out of the blue saying it was an emergency but no one would tell me why, and when I got there they were checking for babies heartbeat and were telling me they couldnt find it and they were so sorry for my loss, but I was telling them I could still feel him kicking and he was fine and the machine must be wrong, but they refused to do a scan or any other tests and just kept telling me I'd lost him, I was screaming at everyone to listen to me and do another test or to feel my tummy as you could feel him kicking but no one took any notice of me, *shiver* it was awful :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back