Pains!

xx emma xx

Reaction score
Today ive delevoped really sore pains under my bump around my pelvic area when i walk and bend down. Its like a pulling pain. Does anyone at my stage or further along suffer from this. Im worried its something wrong with my pelvis. Its really quite painful at times and taking me longer to walk. I thought pains like this would only develop in late pregnancy. x

Unfortunatley from 2nd tri onwards you can get all kinds of aches and pains

Do youhave a MW appointment coming up? Perhaps just double check its normal with her?

i am getting little pains lower down now but im putting it down to stretching. If its really bad mention it to your MW my friend had bad SPD and hers started small pains and got worse. Hopfully just stretching tho x

I've been having these pains from around 11 weeks. Sometimes it got so bad I couldnt walk because it hurt too much to put pressure on the left side of my pelvis and hip.

I was diagnosed with SPD. I would speak to your doctor or midwife as they referred me to physio although it's pointless for me where I live. The waiting list is so long I can get my first appointment a week before Jaiden is due!!!

Some days are better than others though and it doesnt feel half as uncomfortable but not many days like that for me.

Good luck hun and hope it isn't SPD and it passes xx

my friend was given physio to but said it didnt help at all got crutches which were no good really as she had a 5 year old to look after she was in tears with pain somtimes x

Thanks ladies. Its not as bad now, it was really icy the day before I got the pains. I am like bambi on ice so think it may have been from when I was trying to stop myself falling. Lastnight though I stood up and the pain in my left side made me double over and couldn't stand straight at first. Ill mention it at my next mw appointment x

I have this quite badly - I had it later on with my first, but this time it's f*cking horrid!!! It could be SPD or Pelvic Girdle Pain - not sure if that's the same thing or two different things but the important thing is, if you feel it, rest. I was out last week, taking my toddler to the train station, usually minus my littlun it's a half hour walk. It took me two or three times that (can't remember exactly now) to get home, and I'd no money for a taxi and was too embarrassed and teary to ask anyone for help. IDIOT me. I made the pain so much worse by continuing on, that I was in pain all weekend. Don't forget you can also ring your doc and ask them to put you on his or her phoning out list, so you can chat to the doc instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back