• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pains

smess26

Reaction score
I have been getting quitebad pains on the side for last couple of days co insides with ovulation but I am so hoping this is it for us! I fell asleep with my legs ib air resting on the wall lol!!! Last day tomorrow of bd and then the wait will begin!!!
X x x

good luck smess, really hope this is your month! :dust::dust:

Thank you Hun. It's hard when we first were trying no one knew as I didn't want the whole every month well..... And saying no not this
month then I fell pg in jan and told family and close friends and had to tell everyone again that I no longer was. Now people are asking the well..... Every month. It's hard not to get down when I say no not this month! That was whole point in the first place not to tell people. Never
mind. But thank you Hun!!! X x xx

i can imagine it must be hard, very few people know about us ttc but im also needing some help to ovulate so I feel like im being judged as 'theres something wrong with me'. Not by my family as they understand it, but DH's parents are a bit older and dont think they quite get it. Keep your chin up and stay positive, it'll happen for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back