pain competitions lol

trixipaws

Reaction score
my boyfs not well today, he had a fit last nite (he has epilepsy) and pulled some muscles in his back or something and his back really hurts, we been 2 a&e today. i'v been looking after him, gave him a massage and bought him chocolate and kfc, and not asking him 2 help with millie, just leaving him 2 rest as hes in pain.
he came downstairs b4 and said "my back really hurts" so i held his hand and said "i kno". then he said "i hope u never do kno pain like this"! :shock:
i was like ermm- i think i do! its quite hurty having a baby u kno!
i dont kno how much pain he is in coz im not him, but he certainly isnt pooing himself or rolling his eyes or crying 'please help me'!
men, bless them lol

Lol - mine always has the opinion that 'millions of women have done it' and 'it's natural' grrrrrr

My OH is always having a go at me because I never give him any sympathy. My standard reply when anything is wrong - 'you know where the paracetamol is'. He's not ill often, but he doesn't half milk it when he is!!!!

Mines the complete opposite! I have to drag him to the doctors cos he just shrugs everything off. I've learnt this about him now. He was complaining of having a cough for a week or so but he wound'nt do anything, it was only when he couldn't smoke anymore we found out he had pnemonia and his diapham had gone up into one of his lungs. He also had a pain in his side which turned out to be a tumor in his appendix and then later on a hernia. Hes strange! The only man I know that when he actually complains he means it!

Mine get's man flu like its a constant epidemic. He'll be laid up in bed all day... Not to mention the "stomach bug" he got after going out boozing all night with a friend whos an alcoholic... then he spent the whole day and the next being violently ill in bed...

Oh yes... and the time he had his wisdom tooth removed and went into shock :shock: I didn't have much sympathy for him though... I'd had mine removed about 6 months before, and it wasn't that bad... and I was worse than him, I kept bleeding and had to go back to the dentist to have it repacked the next day as it got so bad.... His response was that I belong to a class of creatures ( :shock: ) that bleeds for a week every month without dying, so I should be used to it :evil: Men...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back