• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pain after scan

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Has any one experienced this? I had my scan at 9.00am and everything was good now I'm having a lot of lower pain :(
Any advice much appreciated x

Yes I did for a day or so after because of the pressure applied during the scan x

what princess said. I found putting a hot water bottle with not too hot water in it helped x

Yep I had it after 12 week scan and my heart scan with my son. As they did it for over 15 minutes to check his heart was growing ok x

Thanx ladies I can't believe the pain I'm in :( although your responses have reassured me!!
Is it the same after a 4d because I'm certainly not paying for this pain!!!! Xx

I found the bigger your bump the less pain as it isn't being crushed into you x

I felt like they had been pressing really hard after my 20 week scan and was sore that night after but was fine the next day! Mind you i dont like any pressure being applied to my bump!

Thanx ladies I can't believe the pain I'm in :( although your responses have reassured me!!
Is it the same after a 4d because I'm certainly not paying for this pain!!!! Xx

At my gender scan the 4d preview she did was probably the gentlest scan I've had. When I was scanned because of cyst pain I had both external and internal scan for over an hour and felt like I'd taken a good beating. Paracetomol and chocolate was the way for me xxxxxxxxxx

I had pains after my 12 week scan, she was quite brutal with the thing tbh. She made me take out my belly button ring and pressed really hard on it and it hasn't been right since.

Note to self.. must remember to clean my belly button before the next one lol.

I had pains after my 12 week scan, she was quite brutal with the thing tbh. She made me take out my belly button ring and pressed really hard on it and it hasn't been right since.

Note to self.. must remember to clean my belly button before the next one lol.

I left mine in at 12 weeks as they scanned me lower down. By my 20 week one I was wearing my preggy plastic one so they asked me to take it out before i pointed out it was plastic haha go away with it hehe x

It's normal to have a bit of pain after a scan wether it's the 12 week one or 20 week one it depends where baby is when they do it if baby is quite far back they have to press down hard if baby is at the front less pressure all normal though try a bath or hot water bottle xx

Cheers ladies :love: don't know what I'd do without you guys x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back