Oxfordshire...

Gem

Reaction score
Do any mums live in Oxfordshire? Anywhere near Bicester?

I have an 8 month old son and I'm feeling very lonely. I'd love to meet someone in the area with a little one for chats and maybe lunches with the babies and things.

I'm so bored with staying in my house because I have nothing to do! I'd really like to get out and about a bit more.

Get in touch if you live nearby :)

Sorry Gem....Im miles away!
Dionne put on a thread about a site called net mums, you just put in your area, and there will be mums in your area, you can reply to their posts or you can do your own...any way why not give it a go??
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=16628
Hope you manage to meet some nice new friends, it can be so lonely cant it???

Hi there well it counts me out too im seem so far away from anyone. I hope you will meet some new mates to share things with though soon for you -xxx-

Flossy82 said:
Hi there well it counts me out too im seem so far away from anyone. I hope you will meet some new mates to share things with though soon for you -xxx-
hey mrs :twisted:

sorry hun im to far but try that net mums

Hi Gem

I'm miles away too but wanted to say hello :wave: I remember when you were pregnant with your wee boy and then he arrived a little bit premature if I remember correctly?

How are you getting on? I try and get out and meet mums as well but also really love my chats to my pals that I've met through here, do you have MSN? It can be great to catch someone online to have a quick chat with.

Take care

Lucy x

Gem if you check the forum map, you will see who is closest to you :)

http://www.frappr.com/****************

Lucy said:
Hi Gem

I'm miles away too but wanted to say hello :wave: I remember when you were pregnant with your wee boy and then he arrived a little bit premature if I remember correctly?

How are you getting on? I try and get out and meet mums as well but also really love my chats to my pals that I've met through here, do you have MSN? It can be great to catch someone online to have a quick chat with.

Take care

Lucy x

Yep thats me. We're getting on great ta!

I'm [email protected] on msn :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back