Oww, these are hurting! Are they meant to?

flaxen

Reaction score
I didnt think BH were meant to hurt but jeez these are. Im guessing they are BH, they are coming quite frequently ( like period pains ) and its like they are in waves, not in 1 place but they are a sharp pain and end up at the bottom of bump and make me stop what Im doing ( talking to a friend on facebook ) and apparantly Im talking funny ( different ) to my fiance on the phone as he asked me what was wrong as I didnt sound right.

Im going to go outside and do late check on the horses and put an extra rug on my colt and see if moving around makes any difference. I have back ache but that is nothing new and I have been sat on the bed for a few hours ( warmer up here ) watching tv and on the laptop.

Baby is moving but my bump is hard and uncomfortable. Im almost 36 wks by the way.

Sounds like the beginning to me, time them and give your midwife a ring if i was you. good luck x

Make sure you take your phone with you Hun just invade x

Braxton hicks can be painful - mine are at best uncomfy - worse have to stop and breathe through them. I asked midwife about them today,

If they are continuing for a long period of time, getting stronger or accompanied by bleeding you need to phone the hosp.

Excercise can increase them - so moving around ma not help, and an active baby can also cause them!

xxx

They hurt me! But if they get closer together and stronger it could be the real thing so be careful... back pain can also be a sign of labour so make sure you time them hun and give MW a ring if you need to x

Was you sat in the same position for a long time? I was on my bed wrapping presents for a good 2hrs and when i tryed to get up my belly went rock hard and i couldnt straighten my back for ages my stomach must of cramped and it was agony! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back