Over the moon!!

evie_smith

Reaction score
Chloé suddenly dissided this morning she would latch on perfect and feed from me both sides!!! Yay!!! I had to top her as she was on strike for two days!! Gonna see the doctor today see if she can give me something to increase my milk supply :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is latching again even if it's for two mins a side!! I got a dic apt ten past 11 gonna see if there is anything to increase milk flow for me hehe!!! Xx

i only make milk one side and that isnt at full flo so i mainly bot feed but still keep trying although i had no intention at all of boob feeding let us know how u get on x

:yay: glad shes worked it out again! my gp refused to prescribe for me :roll: I blame him for why we're not BFing anymore :strangle:

Eat lots of oats and drink mothers milkmaid tea. I got some from Amazon. worked for me xx

So glad she's feeding.

I don't have any oats and hate tea haha!! I shall look into it tho my doctor said there is nothing she can prescribe me but she has slight thrush in her mouth so I have treatment for her and been told try to bf every four hours try for a good half an hour to get her to latch and drink then pump the rest and feed it her in a bottle just till her thrush clears she said do breast today and bottle tomorrow with pumped milk just so she dent get too sore but she also said it's only really slight thrush so I think I'm gonna try breast every feed before pump and I have formula as a back up but to pump a good 30 mins even if nothing is coming to help produce x

^^ thats not true, domperidone increases your milk supply, but its not licenced for lactation so some GPs refuse to prescribe it. You can buy it over the counter, its an indigestion remedy called motilium. I found out too late. You can also try fenugreek supplements, I bought some but I dont think they helped me, the BF advisor said some it helps about 50% of people so I thought it was worth a shot!

Wow, handy to know Tiny. BTW Your avatar is lush!!

hehe thanks, cant get him to smile at a camera tho!! :roll: love yours :)

I've given up lol!! As much as I was over the moon she latched again it turns out with the thrush in her mouth it hurting her as she keeps pulling away so I have switched back to formula only now and am actually feeling ok about it now (don't know how I shall feel in the morning mind) but it's hurting expressing my milk ect all the time so for the moment I'm happy in my choice lol xx

I'm still happy about it today too yay!! Lol and I think it helps she slept alllll night long woot!!!!

uses are all great for even trying I have never even thought about trying it just isnt for me but as I think herbie will be my last baby I had a little go to see what it was like as hadnt even tried with the other two and it the funniness feeling eva I could almost feel the milk being sucked out very strange one thing one good tho greedy herbie didnt have a prob at all

She didn't have a problem for a whole week but then got thrush still miffed about it but happy in my choice xx

Hi Evie I am also having low milk supply and topping up. Just wondering how's it going for u. Did u find a solution to increase milk supply. I fear Aryan is getting quite used to bottle.

She is being 100% breastfed now turns out she had thrush in her mouth so latching on was hurting I practically spent allllll week - no scratch that I dis spend allll week and some lol with her topless trying to breastfeeding and then would pump any milk after even if she dint latch then I fed her the expressed milk she now is 100% back on the breast again and is refusing the bottle hates it lol!! We got her medication for her thrush in that week also and she latched back on after it had gone with perseverance xx but pumping milk as often as I could after she had "fed" increased my milk supply loads x

some GPs will prescribe domperidome to increase your milk supply or if your GP wont prescribe it (mine wouldnt) you can take fenugreek supplements from a health food shop. :flower:

Mine wouldn't either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back