over doing it and misscarriage?

I'm actually really taking stock and really appreciate my life because no one knows whats gonna happen.
Found out yesterday that my friend from school, same age as me 29, has been diagnosed with liver cancer :( She's married and has a 3 y/o. She's always had a healthy lifestyle, never been a smoker or heavy drinker. So make the most of your life hunni!

Wise words Pinky...so sorry to hear about your friend. You are totally right though, we are blessed and should be thankful for what we have.

xx

I'm actually really taking stock and really appreciate my life because no one knows whats gonna happen.
Found out yesterday that my friend from school, same age as me 29, has been diagnosed with liver cancer :( She's married and has a 3 y/o. She's always had a healthy lifestyle, never been a smoker or heavy drinker. So make the most of your life hunni!

Its so true. We have to count our blessings and realise there are always people worse off than ourselves. We are all entitled to a rant every now and again but most of the time we are in a much more fortunate position than a lot of others. Sorry to hear about your friend hun, so sad xx

And XHopefulX, you are officially Super Woman! We had a van and two cars and had to make a few trips for about 3 miles and I found it traumatic! lol. I was an actual chocolate teapot too having to lie down and be sick after I moved each box of pillows! lol USELESS!!! Hope you're all settled now hun xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back