• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Outfit for a wedding

positivity :)

Reaction score
so, not this weekend but the one after i am off to a wedding and mildly panicking as i am the size of a hippo so nothing fits :(

i bought this dress from h&m a month or so ago (£14.99 - bargain!) and im considering wearing it..

photo (23).JPG

my question is, would you put a belt under ur boobies to enhance ur bump? if so, what colour for a wedding, i usually stick a tan belt around that area but seems a bit too casual?

also i only have nude shoes but i think i'm going to have to fake tan it up..especially as its an Essex wedding, it will be all tans and glam dresses :roll:

so any suggestions on shoes and belts or no belt?? :help:

XX

Gorge hun - very nice and fab price - sale or full price?
xx

i would wear a belt hun....not sure of colour tho!! but deffo a belt!! :)

no that was the full price Ggirl! they do it in pink, nudey pink, cream and blue i think. i just looked online and its not on there but it is in the shops. oh and they do it in a lovely mustard too xx

smokey, u think? yea i think so too :)

xx

yeah, i think for a wedding it will probably have to be silver or gold. i'm thinking maybe gold?

better start applying that tan, i'm not really a fan of fake tan though :roll: xxx

yeah, gold would be good. it's quite easy to accessorise with gold too!

oooh what a pretty dress pos! i think you could go with gold belt too :)

Gold is good, esp in Essex:D Silver would be nice too so whatever you have really

I think it would look bum with a tan belt, can you not get a nice nude big flower headband? I'll find a pic, and paint ur nails or get them done essex style? :) x

I think it would look bum with a tan belt, can you not get a nice nude big flower headband? I'll find a pic, and paint ur nails or get them done essex style? :) x

bum?? lol what does that mean...it will look poo :oooo:

xx

$(KGrHqEOKisE12Mud0yYBNkzQ3BWvw~~0_3.JPG

I belt like this would look good with no acc's x

Hey - I'm an Essex girl you know and as pale as milk! Lol.

I feel your pain hun. I've got a wedding on the 15th. Have ordered these to try...

http://www.asos.com//ASOS/ASOS-MATE...luted-Sleeve/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1632377 in black

and

http://www.asos.com//French-Connect...ernity-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1439644
I really like your dress and think it'll look fab.

xxx

i know ur an essex girl, i thought of u as i wrote it ;)

ok so uv totally put me off my outfit with those two HOT dresses!!! i LOVE them, especially the FC one!!!!! well jel! xxx

Olive I LOVE that red ASOS dress! I'm having a similar problem as we have a family reunion to go to and I have nothing to wear

---
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back