Our not so good 4D pics

Lisamj

Reaction score
Our pics aren't a patch on the others, but here they are all the same.

Due to my anterior placenta and baby being in a very awkward position the shots aren't nearly as clear as they should be, but he must be camera shy like his daddy!

n540200973_826450_5486.jpg

n540200973_826451_5839.jpg

Still lovely pics though Lisa, is he sucking his thumb in the 1st one?

x

It doesn't matter how clear they are they will always be special, he does look like he has his thumb in his mouth in the first one, we have a few thumb suckers in here then.

ah i think there beautiful! you can see fingers and babys face! she does look like shes sucking her thumb! :D

You piccies of your baby our still wondeful hunny and a and you will have them forever to look back on

It must have been so thrilling to see you little one Lisa not only agian bigger more baby like chubby and cute but also in 4d

sarah

They are lovely pics...you can see him sucking his thumb in the 1st one - he's definitely a cutie!

They arent as clear as some but you can still see quite a lot of detail like his hands etc and its one of those things that you will keep and look back on when hes older - wish id had the money for 4d scanning! I'm 38+3 weeks anyway so i suppose its not long 2 wait anymore :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back