• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

our free valentines meal!

mummyagain

Reaction score
My hubby had booked a table at our local pub. We got there at 7.30pm and got our order taken pretty much straight away. However by 8.35pm we were still sat there waiting for our starter n hubby had already nearly finished his second pint!
It was fully booked and pretty much full with other customers who were waiting for theres too,everyone was getting quite fidgity and bored at this point. We finally got it at nearly 9pm,yet there was still other tables waiting for theres!At this point two other couples walked out.
We then waited ages for waiteress to clear our plates n finally got our mains at gone 10pm,by which point everyone was fed up and everyone in the room had started chatting to each other and making a joke about the bad service.
We decided there was no way we were gonna wait another 40 mins for desert so i said to the barman that i was prepared to pay half of the money for what we'd had but not the full amount as it was supposed to be a 3 course meal at £19.95 each. i told him the food was nice when we'd actually got to eat it but the service was disgracefull and he muttered something about not rushing orders n then said dont bother paying and walked off!i stood there for 5 mins waiting for him to return yet he didnt and at this point the others customers in the room said u just aswell go then so we did lol
So much for a romantic meal but was certainly one to remember lol!!

We had a shocking service on valentines night too lol.

You'd think that they would be exceptional on valentines day lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back