Our first family holiday in Cornwall

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
We went to Newquay in Cornwall for a short break it was fantastic ans we all had a brilliant time
It ws so lovely for us to be together as a family relaxing and being with each other :D :hug:

us in the caravan
DSC04691.jpg

DSC04636.jpg

We visited Newquay Zoo ans Collier saw (while his eyes shut he's clever :lol: ) loads of aniamls
DSC04598.jpg

My monkey and a real monkey
DSC04625.jpg

We then went for a walk around lake close to the zoo and we ate ice cream mine was leomon flavour real cornish cream yum yum yum Coller again saw with his eyes shut geese ducks and swans

Then we went for walk along the coastal cliff then a long the beach it was windly but sunny the views where beautiful Collier saw it all through his eye lids :lol:
DSC04630.jpg
DSC04631.jpg

DSC04632.jpg

The next day we went to the Eden project it was great :D costly but worth itColler was awake for most of the visit he w awe struck at all the stimulations, so much to look at he really enjoyed it :D

Mammy i do not want to play hide and seek in the jungle
DSC04642.jpg

he looks so impressed :lol:

DSC04648.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute
DSC04652.jpg

DSC04654.jpg

The third day we went to the sealife center
guess what ... yep eyes closed he met so may species of sealife through his eye lids
DSC04665.jpg

DSC04675.jpg

The we wnet down to another beach
DSC04679.jpg

And Fistral beach
DSC04680.jpg

We enjoyed every moment it waa so lovely having james with me and our little family having quality fun :D

Awwwww..... gorgeous pics!!! What a lovley looking family you are!

You all look so happy! Glad you had a good time. Looks like the weather was as good for you as it was for us in the IOW! :rotfl:

Will post our pics over the weekend as soon as Toby has sorted them out!

Collier is a good boy sleeping so much for his Mummy - Phoebs was the opposite! Couldn't get enough of new things to see :evil:

Aww what a lovely family holiday! Collier is gorgeous and don't worry about his eyes being shut, its just a good excuse to take him again!!
Also, that hotel on the cliff is the one we stay at every year!!!!! Bit random but just had to point that out!

Sarah your looking great after having your little one, and doesnt he look like his daddy!!!

Looks like you had a lovely time hun, I love Cornwall. We went to the eden project last year, its great. I loved that big robot thing outside made of washing machines and hoovers and stuff.

this thread makes me feel right at home!! :D

glad you had a good time in cornwall great pics what a lovely family you are xx

Aw what lovely pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Lovely little family :D xx

Looks like you had a fab time. You're all looking soo soo happy together and settled, And wow sarah your looking fab.

I soo cant wait for our holiday now, its just such a big break from the norm isnt it sweetie.

My next door neighbours went to the eden project, they loved it too.

:D You look like you had so much fun! I'm so jealous- I want to go away! :shakehead:

Great pics- I love the one of you and Collier behind the leaf!

WOw it looks gorgeous! So glad you had a lovely time the pics are gorgeous - I love the one of you all together :cheer:

Fantastic photos. Looks like you had a fab time. Love the picture of the 3 of you, gorgeous :D

brill pics hun we got bk yesterday from 2 weeks in newquay

you look like you had a brilliant time. Collier is gorgeous although he didn't seem very impressed with the animals! lol you also look fab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back