Our day at Deep Sea World

SarahH

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post the pics.

Our day out was great!! Arianna was fasinated with the fish, sharks etc. When we went down the tunnel with her she just giggled at the fish and then when one of the divers swam over the top of us she sat in her buggy mouth open, eyes wide as if to say "Mummy... why is there a man in with the fishys?!?" It was a great day out and I would defo recomend it to anyone up this part of the world!

** Sorry if the pics are huge - got a new camera and not quite figured everything out yet! :lol:

Lobster...
Picture003-1.jpg

Coral Fish
Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Urchin!!!!!! (took the pic specially for our Urchin! :lol: )
Picture007.jpg

Cheeky Grin!!
Picture008.jpg

Rock Fish - the ugliest thing you will ever see!!
Picture009.jpg

Can't remember!! :oops:
Picture010.jpg

Piranha's
Picture011.jpg

Cat Fish
Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Sting Ray -
Picture016.jpg

Sharks
Picture018.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Froggies
Picture022.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Another Cheeky Grin
Picture026.jpg

Hubby looking at the sharks
Picture028.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Seals
Picture032.jpg

Sorry there were loads!!!

WOW! fantastic pics!

(the one you said you can't remember is a lion fish hun :) )

great pics hun - looks like you all had a smashing day!! :cheer:

Those pics are great! Arianna is gorgeous as ever! :D She looks like she loved it!
I remember nearly swimming into one of those lion fish snorkelling on holiday a couple of years ago and they scare me now!
We would love to visit it looks great! Can I ask where abouts it is? We might be able to visit there while we are up your way in July!

jools221181 said:
Those pics are great! Arianna is gorgeous as ever! :D She looks like she loved it!
I remember nearly swimming into one of those lion fish snorkelling on holiday a couple of years ago and they scare me now!
We would love to visit it looks great! Can I ask where abouts it is? We might be able to visit there while we are up your way in July!

It is at Queensferry by Edinburgh. If you are coming from the north it is the exit just before you cross the forth road bridge. The carpark for the place is actually under the forth rail bridge.

One bit of advice tho.. the cafe was crap and soooooo expensive if you do go take a picnic. We had 2 chicken burgers and chips, one large coke and one coffee and it cost £25! And it was just "chuck in the micro" food! :puke: when we were leaving the cafe there was a group of thai people eating and they had taken their own food and I said to hubby I wished I was eating what they were! Smelt gorgeous!! :lol:

those are some cool pics i love arianna is so cute love her teeth :D

SarahH said:
jools221181 said:

It is at Queensferry by Edinburgh. If you are coming from the north it is the exit just before you cross the forth road bridge. The carpark for the place is actually under the forth rail bridge.

One bit of advice tho.. the cafe was crap and soooooo expensive if you do go take a picnic. We had 2 chicken burgers and chips, one large coke and one coffee and it cost £25! And it was just "chuck in the micro" food! :puke: when we were leaving the cafe there was a group of thai people eating and they had taken their own food and I said to hubby I wished I was eating what they were! Smelt gorgeous!! :lol:
Thanks alot for the info it sounds good-hopefully we'll be able to visit!
:shock: Will definately take our own food though if we do! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back