Other forums

MrsR

Reaction score
Before joining here I made the mistake of joining a couple of other forums. I was absolutely appalled at one of them in particular. It's a mainly American site which I won't name but the people on it make me feel physically sick! They were totally judgemental, racist and just plain nasty. For example, if a girl went on there and posted she was ttc at age of 18 they'd jump on her post, ripping her to pieces for wanting to be a young parent, no support or helpful comments at all! Anyway after rambling randomly I just wanted to say thanks to mods and admins for making this site so friendly and acessible and thanks to all the girls on here who make it friendly and who offer great support, advice, help and laughter!

aaaw, that's what forums should be like eh? Otherwise what's the point! X

Glad you've found a home here :) I agree there are some very heated forums around, with what seems like very little moderation going on. At PF we're all about a caring, supportive network for men and women through WTT to beaing parents of teenagers :lol: Don't think I'd want to go somewhere that wasn't supportive tbh

We don't support minors TTC but it never comes with abuse.

Are you by any chance on about a forum that also has tickers attached? If so Ive seen it ...its shocking.

Awww thanks that's really sweet of you :) and I'm also glad you're happy here :love:

Last edited:
It doesn't have tickers attached but it doesn't surprise me that there's more out there! Thanks again guys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back