opk help

Sparkle24

Reaction score
Yestadays opk was a faint pos but today there is nothing.
My temp has gone back up aswell

Does this mean i have ov?

I am confused lol

Hey Hun,

It most probably does, where are you in your cycle and are your cycles usually regular?

xx

I am at day 16. I am normally regular 21 days, last month spoilt that and i had a 33 day though

Hear is my chart, i have put in the maybe pos on

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Hey hun - I don't track temps so I can't really comment.

Do you use OPK's twice a day? AM & PM ?

Alot of girls find they have a short surge and can have a positive OPK in the morning and a negative in the evening

X

You might be just about to ovulate - I usually get a dip like that just before I do. If you keep temping over the next few days and your temperature goes higher than todays (above where it was for the start of this month) and stays high, then I'd say you have. It's possible that you missed your surge yesterday - I do 2 opks a days (2pm and 6pm) and some months I still don't get a dark enough line to be positive - but temp goes up so I know I've ovulated - I assume I just tested at the wrong time of day and missed the highest LH concentration. Remember that ovulation is usually 12-48 hours after your surge so you may be ovulating today or tomorrow x

Thank you :)

I take opks twice a day. a faint line was there this morning, and my temp has gone up to a wopping 36.90 so i think it may be it. I have my fingers crossed that the temp stays up now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back