opinions please ladies :o)

xx sarah xx

Reaction score
Hello everyone :wave: I joined a few weeks ago but haven't said hello in here yet, i'm really sorry that's a bit rude :oops: I'm never sure what to post and as i don't know anyone i'm never sure about replying to other peoples posts, sorry again :)

anyway, on with the post......this is only our 2nd month of trying, and i've already spent about £50 on pregnancy tests and o/h is moaning :roll: he says it's too soon to be that obsessive :? i've been looking on the net at cheapy ones but there's quite a few different sites etc, i was just wondering if you've any advise/recommendations?
THANK YOU in advance, and sorry about the quite long post, i got there in the end! :D xx s xx

Hello Sarah :wave:

Welcome to the forum!!!

Your best bet for cheaper pregnancy tests and Ovulation Predictor Kits (if you use them) are on Ebay from a seller called Access Diagnostics.......They do have a website, but they sell at cheaper prices n Ebay and it is all the same company!

Wishing you all the best with TTC and throwing lots of baby dust your way :hug: xx

wow that was quick, thank you! :D and thanks, for the e-bay tip, will be using it :hug:

Congrats on your pregnancy! :D :D how are you feeling? i remember those first few months, they were horrible ( :puke: ALL the time lol) well worth it though. take care! :wave:
xx s xx

:lol: I am not called bullet for nothing you know :wink:

Thank you hun!!! I am not feeling too bad at the mo thank you, but I have hypermesis gravidarum so have been in hospital for that, and also had a threatened miscarriage........so it has been quite a ride so far :roll: With my first I sailed thru it all, just had ciatica at the very end!!

But them's the breaks :)

You can spend a fortune on HPTs we all do, so Ebay is a godsend for most of us!!!

So you already have a little'un, how old?......I have a 7yr old DD, so there is quite a gap with mine, but she is really excited about it all, which is brilliant!!

I wish you all the best with TTC hun and hope you get your BFP very soon! :hug: xx

awwww, i'm sorry about your scare, so glad everything is ok! must have given quite a fright though, hope you're taking it easy :hug:

i bet your dd is excited, bless her! i was 7 when my mum had my brother and still remember how excited i was, i couldn't wait....he's 15 now and not as sweet as he was lol

my little girl (LiLy) is 18 months now, into everything and getting really cheeky! she told her dad to "shut it" the other night ( :rotfl: )

thanks for your well wishes :D goodf luck with your pregnancy :hug:
xx s xx

Just wanted to say "Hello Sarah" and welcome :wave:

Hiya Sarah!

Go to ebay! There are few sellers people here like to stick to, who's tests are reliable, I'm sure they'll pass on the info.

welcome to the forum Sarah, good luck ttc. def try ebay its where most of us get OPKs HPTs from x :wave:

Hi

welcome , hope you come here often were really nice really!!
Katrina

Awwwww hello everyone! :D

Thanks for all the lovely welcome's, will definately be here more often :hug:

xx s xx

hello and welcome sarah! yeah ebay is your best bet for cheapie tests, preggers and ovulation!

good luck, sending lots of baby dust your way xx

Hi Sarah and welcome to the forum

I've always bought my OPKs and HPTs from ebay and its quite cheap if you find a good deal.

Good luck!

Alice x

Welcome to the nut house sarah, no doubt you will soon be a peestickaholoic like the rest of us. Feel free to add your testing date to the testing thread so we can all follow you

welcome hun :wave: and good luck hope you get your bfp soon xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back