• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ooppss.... i fell :(

Spritzer

Reaction score
i somehow cleverly managed to go over on my ankle last night while on my way to 'fathers night' at the hospital.

due to the fact that i was crossing the road at the time :shakehead: (only me :shakehead: ) and my ankle just totally gave out i had no option but to go down, think i saved bump though (i looked a right prat on my hands and knees though)

OH got really annoyed with me but think he just got a scare and it was a reaction so i wont hold it against him too much (just as long as he comes home with flowers and chocies tonight :dance: lol)

anyway got midfwife at the class to check heartbeat etc and all seemed to be fine so *touches wood* all seems to be well, got a bloomin scare though!! :roll:

i did that too! i was really pregnant like you and must have looked like an elephant! it was right in Durham city centre so loads of people saw- i feel your pain! :lol:

Aw bless you, I'm sure your OH was just worried, but chocs nevertheless!

hmm, i didnt get chochies or flowers :shakehead: not good enough, lol.

kirsty - thibk elephant would describe it, sooo ungraceful!

:roll: Naughty hubby, demand the choccies!

I black out often (daily) and I look like a drunken fool as I start to stagger and slurr my words before I either faint compleatly or regain consciousness. I think the locals think Im a pregnant alcoholic nutter :( soo degrading when you wake up

Oh hope you're ok ho and didnt graze your hand or anything?

At the most bumps probably thinking "Mum sort it out will ya?!" ;)

:hug:

I prescribe lots of chocolate icecream, and a backrub from OH

Aww hun!! :hug: I fell down the stairs with a load of washing a few months ago and LO is fine :hug: It's just a shock when you fall over and then panic sets in for baby!!

xx

Oh Ruth!!

And after the tellings off I got when I went free-falling in the shower!! At least you didn't end up getting your bum sewn up though :rotfl:

I'm glad you're ok and nothing feels too bruised...aside from your ego perhaps!

I'm always getting yelled at by OH for falling over, trapping bump in the door, etc, etc, he said it's a natural reaction, but if I were you I'd milk it, cry and sulk until you get some presents!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back