oooops, iv been rather naughty!

trixipaws

Reaction score
last nite we had a bit of an engagement party at ours. there was to be lots of merriment and loud music so i took millie to my parents for the nite, saying i'd come and collect her in the morning.

well, we had a VERY fun nite- but we didnt go to bed until 8am! and even then we didnt go straight to sleep, iykwim ;)

aaaaaanyway, i woke up and it was dark. i opened my fone to check the time- it was 9.30pm! :shock: i had 3 missed calls and a text from my lil sis, saying "mummy is flapping, can u give her a call" :lol: ooooooops!

so millie is staying at my parents for another nite! i foned and apologised, my mum didnt sound too impressed but she said "oh well, i spose u only get engaged once, i will let u off this time"! :lol:

hehee

:rotfl: :rotfl:

It feels good though when you know you've slept all day. Lazy, but goooood :D

Hehe bet Millie loved being at grandma and grandads though :wink: and i bet they loved having her too lol

Bless ya sounds like a fab night chick, and congratulations :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

My mum would be pretty cross with me I think and I'd feel pretty terrible :(

No harm done though! Glad you had a good party :)

haha your lucky, my mum would of gone mad!!! and wouldnt of stopped until she got in touch lol :oops:

but it still sounds like something i'd do hehe

a good night was had by all :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lmfao...were you not really disorientated though? Seeing as you missed a day :lol:

Ooops!! :lol: oh well at least your mum was ok about it! congratulations on the engagement :-D
i missed the announcement!! you must be chuffed! :hug: :hug:

haha, it was rather disorienting- then i went to bed at about 1am (less than 4 hours after i'd woken up) and slept until 9am!! i havent done a mammoth sleep like that since i was 18, one time i went to bed on monday, woke up it was wednesday evening! :lol: that was in my party heyday tho, after 5 days solid staying awake! :lol:

ah well, i made the most of my responsibility break (even if some of it was "stolen"! we REALLY didnt mean it tho, honestly!)

Maybe being so relaxed and getting so little sleep will result in another little announcement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back