Oooh

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hey everyone just wanted to say i have felt my baby move a few times esp when im in the bath first time my dad snored when i was in the living room the baby was on the left side of my stomach and lastnight the baby was on the left side of my stomach.Its such a nice feeling when i feel my lil baba move makes me really think wow im a mummy soon and cannot wait for the rest of the 5months to end hehe also the baby can now hiccup hehe oh im such in a good mood in fact im on cloud nine xx:dance:

aww amanda thats great! :D I cant wait to start feeling in move! :D Im so excited!

Its a great feeling let me know when you start the feeling im just dreading it when he or she starts relle kicking out esp when i try and sleep because i think thats when the baby is awake x

I've just felt something realyl strange, and I don't know if it's baby or all the Malteaser Celebrations I've eaten today :lol:!!

It was really, really low down, and went on for quite a while, longer than wind normally lasts :roll: and it was like, really strong bubbles???!!! Does that make sense?!! If it was baby, I don't think he likes me, lol!!!

I've just felt something realyl strange, and I don't know if it's baby or all the Malteaser Celebrations I've eaten today :lol:!!

It was really, really low down, and went on for quite a while, longer than wind normally lasts :roll: and it was like, really strong bubbles???!!! Does that make sense?!! If it was baby, I don't think he likes me, lol!!!

:rotfl:

Can wait for this to happen - and to know its the baby for sure not just me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back