ooo trying not to get too excited, but...

trixipaws

Reaction score
i wake up 3-4 times a nite for wee's, and 2 of those times last nite i had tummyache liked trapped wind. and one time i had really bad cramp in my legs. today i hav a dull heavy feeling (like period pain but a bit in my back as well), and just now found a blob of goo in my underwear (looked like KY jelly but half of it was greenish- sorry tmi!)

is that a show? trying not to get hopes up but i hope it was and that i'll hav LO very soon!

also, hav a question about shows (i'm gonna sound really dumb! but i need 2 kno!) is there one or two? its just that i'm sure i'v come across ppl saying they had one like the one i described above, then later a bloody one? i'm confused!

hope someone can help, and hope my symptoms are pre-labour signs. i want my baby now lol.
send labour dust please!

***********labour dust******************

Hope so, fingers crossed - keep us posted! :hug:

Gosh that's exciting....I was reading on the forum earlier on, saw one of your posts and just thought "you need to go have your baby" type thing...now I know why.....exciting, LO is on her way!! Wooohooo :cheer:

If it was greenish hun I would go get checked out. It's probably normal but it can mean you have an infection. Show is usually clear or bloody. Hope it all happens for you soon!

Mine was a clearish jelly like with red bits in, not sure it should be greeny colour though as Strangeness said maybe best to get checked just incase....

Sending loads of labour dust your way :cheer: :cheer:

no it can be greenish yellow.. pink clear or blood stained..

mine was brown then greeny..and i never had an infection.. trix.. u get walking up those neighbours stairs 2 steps at a time or do some squats lol..

Hi

Sounds good hun!! how exciting :)
I know you can lose your show twice, a friend lost hers at 34 weeks then right before labour. Good luck
Katrina

oooh sounds very exciting :cheer: Good Luck Trixipaws , sending you lots of Labour dust ***********************************************
:hug:

see - visiting TTC and swopping that baby dust for labour dust worked :D

Hope this is it for you - good luck :hug:

trixipaws said:
i wake up 3-4 times a nite for wee's, and 2 of those times last nite i had tummyache liked trapped wind. and one time i had really bad cramp in my legs. today i hav a dull heavy feeling (like period pain but a bit in my back as well), and just now found a blob of goo in my underwear (looked like KY jelly but half of it was greenish- sorry tmi!)

This is exactly what has happened to me.This morning after i went to the loo I wiped myself and there was a little bit of clearish brown jelly like substance on the tissue. I had to goto the docs today and she said that it sounds like the baby may be here earlier than expected. Labour dust is needed all round I think!

Fingers crossed...You need to have LO before I go away on Monday otherwise I will spend all week wondering

sending you *****Labour Dust*****

Ooo exciting. I hope this is the start for you. I keep looking for signs but nothing.

i think the show can be green.

have some labour dust ************************************************************

keep us updated if you can hun :cheer: :cheer:

hope this is the start of things for you hun :D

sending lots of labour dust your way :cheer:

Greeny goo can be a show, been getting it for the past few weeks. They took a swab when I was in hospital a few weeks back to check for infection but nothing showed so try not to worry about it. :hug:

Sending you some labour dust ***************

Can I have some too? :lol:

Saying that with a water infection I don't know if I want to give birth until it has cleared up! :think:

cloud9 said:
Fingers crossed...You need to have LO before I go away on Monday otherwise I will spend all week wondering

sending you *****Labour Dust*****

Thats what I'm here for hunny :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back