Only 18 Saturday nights left!!

Hazel

Reaction score
It's just dawned on me that I only have 18 Saturday nights left :shock: !!!

That's only 18 more nights out!!!!! And that's as long as Baby isn't early.

I going to make sure I've got something planned for every weekend between now and when the baby is due. Tonight I shall be getting DH to take me out to dinner and I will order the largest steak on the menu :D .

:cheer: :cheer:

time is flying now. I work mine on Friday nights for some reason! I like the idea of doing something each one though.... I think I might steal that if you don't mind

:hug:

Ooh, when you put it like that it seems so close. Just 15 left for me :cheer:

oooh, never thought of it like that before! Another way to count it down- scary though!

It sort of creeped up on me.

Not going to be much of a chance to go out after baby is here so I'm going to take full advantage of being able to go out when I want.

what a great way to count down, plus it gives you little things to look forward to that breaks up the 18 weeks!

22 more for moi :lol:

it's my own fault for being nosey and peeping in... but only 5 for me..! ah. And that's of she's not early!

I'm probably going to sound like an awful mother, but I think only 18 more Saturdays until I can start going out again and get drunk! :oops:

Saturday's were always the night my mum would have our little girl so that we could have a night out. But since being pregnant, I can't be arsed gettin ready for a night out. Plus if I do i'm never impressed with the end result! I'm looking forward to a PROPER night out and putting on a nice dress and downing a few vino's. xx

BabyBee said:
it's my own fault for being nosey and peeping in... but only 5 for me..! ah. And that's of she's not early!

I only have 3... including tonight :shock:

SHIT!

I'm going back to third tri where I don't feel so close to popping!

omg that is really scary! :shock: that means i have 15 left including tonight. time IS going quickly! :think: will have to tell the OH and make the most of it!

Im going by Sundays so we can have days out...but I have started to realize that I cant do anything fun because I have to be careful....no theme parks, farms, animals coz of my allergies and not being able to take tablets. Im gonna spend for ever in the sea!

nickilubs said:
Im going by Sundays so we can have days out...but I have started to realize that I cant do anything fun because I have to be careful....no theme parks, farms, animals coz of my allergies and not being able to take tablets. Im gonna spend for ever in the sea!

I've already got a baby sitter sorted out for the end of October so I can go to Thorpe Park for fright night.

clairedoran said:
I'm probably going to sound like an awful mother, but I think only 18 more Saturdays until I can start going out again and get drunk! :oops:

Saturday's were always the night my mum would have our little girl so that we could have a night out. But since being pregnant, I can't be arsed gettin ready for a night out. Plus if I do i'm never impressed with the end result! I'm looking forward to a PROPER night out and putting on a nice dress and downing a few vino's. xx

I agree! Not sure how much clubbing I'll be doing but it'll be nice to enjoy a few drinks on a Saturday night again :D

When you say it like that - it's frickin' scary!! :shock:

I worked out there are only 8 kid weekends left for us (my brother and my step sister live with their mum/dad and come down every other weekend)

Time to panic!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back