• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

One Day To Go!!!!

gem44_4

Reaction score
Please help me...i'm desperate to do my HPT. It has been calling me from my bathroom all day but i still have 1 day to go until my AF.

I have an early detection HPT and really want to do it tomorrow morning but know that i should wait until Wednesday morning.

Still got pregnancy symptoms (or i hope they're pregnancy symptoms) sore boobs, weeing loads (think i've been about 10 times already today), strange aching in my abdomin (not like AF cramps) and i noticed last night and this morning in the shower that i have quite noticable blue veins on my boobs. I've never noticed these veins before but to be honest i've never really looked.

Should i do the test tomorrow or wait until wednesday?? I know i should wait to avoid disappointment but don't know if i can...think i might explode
:wall:

Gemxx

You could do one and then do another one on wednesday if the first one is negative and you still havent had your period.

I was bad, i started doing tests about a week before AF was due.

to be honest id wait till wednesday, i know its easier said than done.
good luck with testing hope you get your BFP!!!!!

sarah

if you can hold out then wait, but i know i wouldnt be able to :lol:

good luck x

Gem if you can hold out till Wedneday or even Thursday I've been reading up on the early tests and found that they only work about 50% of the time early anyway apparently you're better to wait 2 days after AF was due to do first test - its killing me too my AF is due Thurs or Friday and I really want to wait until Sat/Sun to test BUT its killing me. :wall:

Hi Gem, I've just read this post after replying to your other one!! I would wait until tomorrow and then do your early one then. Then if still BPN, save the other one until at least 3 days later. It's funny you should mention the 'strange ache', I have that exact same thing! I normally get no pain until AF actually arrives, and at the moment I've had 2 days of it with no sign of AF? Keep checking my (.)(.)s for veins, might be more bluey ones, but can't really be sure. With every day that passes I'm feeling more excited, I just don't want to be let down and I'm scared that it's going to happen! I'm on CD32 at the mo. Let's both test tomorrow morning with FMU and then log on and let me know!xx

Smurf, when are you going to do your first test?

KJ....sounds like a good idea, i shall resist the urge to test until tomorrow morning and then we can see how we get on. Have had the strange ache all day today so keep thinking AF is on the way...but so far nothing!!!

Has anyone used the Quik-Check early detection one step HPT?? They were on offer at a local store so i bought some to try and save money. Just wondered how reliable they may be (it says <99%)?? Has anyone else used them??

Gemxx

Hi Gem, how did it go this morning? Did you test? See my other thread for my results.xx

hiya Gem i've got everything crossed for you i really hope this is your month.

how did you get on with the test today?

:pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back