on this cervix prodding....!!

GBLiz

Reaction score
ok after everyone else is doing it , i tentatively had a feel just now :lol:

and ...well...everything is feeling very soft , im not even sure if i felt my cervix or not

Pre pregnancy i have definitely felt it quite firm and with a dip in the middle so i thought i knew what i was feeling for....

but the thing i felt was a lot softer than i was used to

i didnt prod too much in case i did any damage...but does that sound right that the cervix is softer?

Im no way brave enough to try and get a finger in it...yet!!

You are brave, there is no way I am going to be doing that, just leave well alone and let everything happen on it's own. Ignorance is bliss, I don't want to try and decipher what is going on up there and panic if it might not be right. My midwife can tell me that when it comes to it :D

That's like me too!!!
It's all soft and squishy (like inside your cheek) and I'm struggling to work out where my cervix is.

well i thought i better get used to it, so i know how to do my own sweep if she starts running late :rotfl:

sounds like its beginning to change :cheer: :cheer: DIY sweeps work wonders :rotfl:

after reading these threads, last night thought i'd get Matt to check mine..
he or I can't bloody feel it! :shock:
It must be so high up, i mean he REALLY had a good old rummage (if u know what i mean!! :rotfl: )
So i hope the midwife will be able to give me a sweep...omg now i'm really doubting my poonani !!!! :oops:

don't worry anna! I can't reach mine either. I could always reach it when ttc.
I think it's probably a good thing they are out of reach at this stage, they're a lot safer tucked away :D

:lol: :lol:
Yes i totally agree..i'm secretly quite glad! :shock:

well if you girls at 28 and 31 weeks feel the same, it cant mean impending baby action really :? ..

haha dont worry there's plenty of banging still going on here :wink: ive just been scared to feel for myself whats happening!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back