OMG!

lou said:
:clap: I wish I knew what merging posts meant but it sounds impressive :clap:

...putting two posts about the same topic into one post - does that make sense?

There were two posts about this subject and they are now one.

Valentine Xxx

yep i really should have checked that someone else hadn't already started a topic on this!!!

Well, at least you know the merge function works now!!! :rotfl:

Oh it sounds well handy. The merging thing, not shutting kids in boxes :oops:

omg that is absolutly awful
i would be going ape if that had been bray would have been on every news programme every paper and in court

Jesus this has really upset me. Can people please put warings that their thread contains really horrible content as this is the second thread I have clickedon titled OMG to find out its a really horrible story. Sorry it isn't personal but I prefer not to read these threads and can avoid them if they have warnings.

Penstraze I completely agree with your post, I really made sure the nursery where I leave my child had adequate staffing levelsetc. They do have students (as they do have to learn) but they are never left alone with the children, there are fully qualified staff and the ratio is strictly monitored (I remember I was late picking up Seren and got told off as they said because she was still there, the numbers had gone above the safe level and the manager had had to come in - oops). I have dropped in unannounced on different occasions and have never seen any concerning behaviour. I stayed there today and the staff there know all the children and when they go out they have to go out in little groups and they are called back in individually.
Seren was at nursery before she could vocalise anything but ever gave me any indication she was unhappy or scared. My children's safety is paramount to me and the nursery have shown me that the safety and wellbeing of their children is top of their priorities.I am so satisfied with the level of care there I would much prefer Seren to stay there instead of going to pre school. There have been issues with childre dying as a result of lackof care by teachers too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back