OMG why are people such total freaks sometimes!

Melanie

Reaction score
Someone I know from another board took my pregnancy photos, cropped the heads off all the pics and then used them as her own.

That would be bad enough but she used them on a rape survivors board as a way to back up her story that she was pregnant from being raped. I actually used to be a member of that board a few years ago when i needed some support so a few of the members recognised the tattoo on my stomach in the pics and alerted the admin.

Then i find that she has used photos of Richard and Thea together too, making scrapbook pages from them and posting them as her family. Its messed up.

How DARE she use my pregnancy as a away to give credence to her lies about a rape pregnancy. If she was in front of me now I would slap her face.

She has been banned from the survivor site and from the site i run with friends so she will be on the lookout for another board to spread her lies to! :evil:

What a bitch.

No way, weird woman!! Glad its been sorted tho hun, shame there are freaks like that out there :( :hug:

what the feck
how can people do things like that
weirdos

:hug: :hug: :hug:

That's so wrong... and you know her too... it's a pity nothing can be done, we shouldn't have to watermark all our pics, but it's people like that that make you wish you had :?

that creepy, what a weirdo. some people as messed up.
its situations like this that remind me to watermark photos that i post on here. :(

its like my myspace faker its so freaky
its like so weird

That's why I don't post photos.

Way too many weirdos about.

Is it a full moon or something? What's with all the weirdness about atm? :roll:

It's a horrible thing to happen to you :hug:

OMG you poor thing! I agree, that is so messed up, she needs help. I hope your okay :hug:

thats why my oh wont let me have pics in sig or avatar.

when i get round to it will only be posting 1pic of my baby :)

:shock: :shock:

She needs help!

However I don't let people like this stop me from posting my pics - if you lived your life hiding from weirdos then you'd be housebound for the rest of your life.

Someone I know from another board took my pregnancy photos, cropped the heads off all the pics and then used them as her own.

That would be bad enough but she used them on a rape survivors board as a way to back up her story that she was pregnant from being raped. I actually used to be a member of that board a few years ago when i needed some support so a few of the members recognised the tattoo on my stomach in the pics and alerted the admin.

Then i find that she has used photos of Richard and Thea together too, making scrapbook pages from them and posting them as her family. Its messed up.

How DARE she use my pregnancy as a away to give credence to her lies about a rape pregnancy. If she was in front of me now I would slap her face.

She has been banned from the survivor site and from the site i run with friends so she will be on the lookout for another board to spread her lies to! :evil:

What a bitch.

No way, weird woman!! Glad its been sorted tho hun, shame there are freaks like that out there :( :hug:

what the feck
how can people do things like that
weirdos

:hug: :hug: :hug:

That's so wrong... and you know her too... it's a pity nothing can be done, we shouldn't have to watermark all our pics, but it's people like that that make you wish you had :?

that creepy, what a weirdo. some people as messed up.
its situations like this that remind me to watermark photos that i post on here. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back