OMG what a walk

angela-

Reaction score
I thought I would start a thread on Simple tasks gone disastrously wrong!

I had to nip to the nursery Niamh is starting in September to drop off her registration forms and I thought I would walk up (20 min there 20mins back) I also had to nip in the post office on the way which i had seen before, First mistake- I didn't know it was only a little one,so trying to move round was hard (big push chair) I was bashing into everything and the little miserable old man behind the counter "said do you mind can you be more careful!" then at the counter Niamh started screaming he was huffing and puffing at me as i scrambled for my money, getting stressed and a sweat on may I add :| I would of thrown the money at him and walked out if I dint need my change! :)

Then when I got out I realised why she was crying she had poured her drink all over her self some how the lid came off! So trying to calm her down and trying to clean her up was my next challenge she was dripping wet head to waste down i want sure if I should laugh or cry! Anyway I carried on with my journey and these too nosy woman where talking on there front and (Niamh still screaming and myself stressed) I hear them say oh do you think she’s took her! I said yeah as if!! Per of freaks! Niamh is mixed race, am black and her dad is white she is all James not even olive skined really, I hope that’s not y they said that. to make it worse everyone was looking at me down the street even cars and I kept thinking I hope they want thinking the same thing! (hope i was imaginating that) Anyway when I got to the nursery the little monkey stopped, but started again on the way home! So I gave in and carried her home, I hope she is not clever and remembers next time where out, she weighs a tone! lol
xx
sorry its soooo long :)

:x Well the miserable, ignorant bunch of gits! :x

If I were you I would have been crying my eyes out too! :shock:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: i am so sorry you went through that some poeple are so cruel
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back