OMG Thought it was CD29 but it was CD39 & BFP!!

petal75

Reaction score
I posted yesterday about being on CD29 after miscarriage in December but then it got me thinking. It seemed a long time since the start of my last AF so I decided to check my diary for dates. I can't believe it but I had counted the days wrong. I thought I was on CD29 but infact it was CD39!!! I rushed out and bought a Boots test and within 10sec there was the BFP.

I managed to get a Doctors appointment last night as I was concerned that the test might still be picking up on the HCG from my miscarriage. Dr said he was 95% sure that it was a new pregnancy but he sent me for a Blood Test this morning and I get the results on Mon.

I just cant believe it.How could I have got my dates so wrong? I've got everything crossed now for Mon that the HCG levels are sky high. :pray:

What a fab surprise! Really hope those levels are high :pray:

Thank you for your good wishes. I'm not going to believe it though until its confirmed or not on Monday.Thing is though is that I havn't had any symptoms at all. Not a thing. Whereas with my miscarriage I felt it straight away. My boobs were a bit bigger and I felt very bloated and gassy but at the moment I've had none of that.

Fingers crossed for monday - but it sounds promising!

FX that it's BFP!! Can't wait to know! :dance:

Congratualtions Petal! Fingers Crossed it is a correct BFP for you! :cheer: :pray:

id be the same way in your position, being cautious. surly the hgc would av dropped by now.
Hope its a new sticky pregnancy, let us kno of any updates :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back