OMG Rihanna's injuries

Oh my god there awful!!
Poor rhianna.
I cant fancy Chris brown anymore now :lol:

If there real he needs throwing in jail big time - the injuries look horrific!

The injuries don't look too good.

I still don't believe that Chris Brown inflicted her injuries though. He has such a lot of fame that it'd be too much to jepordise.

Kate82 said:

I still don't believe that Chris Brown inflicted her injuries though. He has such a lot of fame that it'd be too much to jepordise.

I dont agree with that - if he hadnt, he would be taking legal action against Rhianna and his spokesperson would be out 24/7 protesting his innocence and they have hardly done that that.

Also read this link - it states very clearly chris brown is very remorseful over the beating - so hes basically saying he did it.

clicky

mrs_tommo22 said:
Kate82 said:

I dont agree with that - if he hadnt, he would be taking legal action against Rhianna and his spokesperson would be out 24/7 protesting his innocence and they have hardly done that that.

Also read this link - it states very clearly chris brown is very remorseful over the beating - so hes basically saying he did it.

clicky

What a twat!

There's my secret crush on Chris Brown gone out the window!

What on earth would he have done that for?!

This is ALLLLLLL over the news there and they are all saying that they beleive they pic has been photoshopped.

They are also saying on regards to the Herpes that she started hitting him as it is beleived he was trying to hook up with Leona.

i think it's a real picture of a beaten woman - who just happens to look like rhianna, and the tattoo is photoshopped on.

It was on mtv news a second ago,
saying its a real picture of rhiannas injuries and there trying to find out who leaked it.

I heard on the radio earlier that the pictures are of Rihanna and that they accidently leaked out onto the net.

I'm still in shock though that CB possibly did them.

I am so sorry for Rihanna but it just shows what happens behind closed doors, and if it wasn't for the media none of us would have known about her being beaten. Whitney Houston was beaten by Bobby brown too.

My sil was abused for nearly 10yrs and we never knew as he was a sly twat and never hit where it showed. She plucked up the courage and left and is now happily remarried.

All men that beat up women in my opinion should have a taste of there own medicine, it won't stop them beating but I would love to smack the crap out of my sil's ex! Sorry get quite emotional about this issue as so close to home for us.

Stopping or I will go in to mega rant about domestic violence !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back