omg only 99 days till due date

mumofmany

Reaction score
I cant believe it, i just looked at honeyloops ticker and thought wow she only got 99 days to go, then i realised we were due same date and i too have 99 days to go, i cant believe how fast this has gone.

do u think its going fast? Mine is dragging :( i find these tickers great tho cause like you said you look at peoples and think wow they dont have long and realise they pretty close to you :) So when your bundle of joy here il be happy as il be that good bit closer :):):) heheheh xx

:) my daughter asked me how many days til the baby was due a couple of days ago & I checked with an online date calculator & saw it at 101 days then. 99 and counting!!! :) :) I can't wait, soooo excited!
xx

Its great isn't, I looked at mine this morning and thought wow, into double figures now!

I'm looking forward to single week figures coming up very soon! xx

i have alwaysgne early so only been at single figures once, i wonder wether i will make the sngle figures this time.

Mumofmany how early u been on each child?

1st child about 14 days early, 2nd child 12 days early, 3rd child 7 weeks early, 4th child 7 days early, 5th child 10 days early. i was induced with 2nd early cause of fast labours, then with 4th and 5th when i went in 2 weeks before to be checked i wasn;t ready, then went into labour naturally before next appointmnet to be induced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back