• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG I just realised!

titch

Reaction score
Ive got tomorrow and thursday in work, then 2 days next week, then its my last week at work and Im only doing mornings!!! :dance:

It looks so soon on the planner. that makes me so happy, I cant wait to leave and focus on baby!!!!:lol:

Thats lovely, it will come around quickly now - you will be able to get everything ready and just make the most of your time on your own :hug:

:dust: me 2. i finish next friday. ssooo cant wait now. hope the weather stays nice 2 4 us

yeah I quite like the idea of sunbathing in the garden whilst practicing my hypnobirthing! :)

i got such a busy week my 1st week off got loads to do. theres somehting every bloody day. hope the 2nd week will b more relaxing

Im tentativly RSVPing to stuff, basically saying maybe to everything. Knowing how tired I am now, and how busy we've been, I just cant wait to have som chill out time. especially as our lives will become so busy after the LO arrives!

well this is my week
mon- take the car in early for repair
tues-breast feeding class
wed-midwife
thurs- pregnancy yoga class

luckily i have friday free and thank god most of them are in the afternoon so i can have a lie in :)

:hug: urgh that sounds like a busy busy week! Ive got to get the car MOT'd. Its actually due the week after LOs due date but Im gonna get OH to do it end of July. Theres a garage that picks up from his work so he's just gonna drive my car in and get it sorted :) Ill be housebound for the day but its no disaster, hopefully Ill be fully nested by then!

This is my last week at work!:dance: Got a few clients im going in for the week after,but then im done!

Seems so much closer now we are finishing, huh?

yeah definatey, it really feels like its baby time!! Hows wrapping up your caseload going? We got approved for funding for a locum, everyones in total shock cos normally management just ask and they say no and thats it.

:yay: for the locum!!

Its been hard trying to get everyone fitted in before I go but luckily I can please myself what/who I want to make an effort for :)

deinitley feels like its getting closer now, u shud be 1st erin!!! i hope te nesting thing kicks in as at the min i just cant be bothered to do anythinga t all

Thats great news ladies - your stars for working whist in tri 3 i can hardly function at mo and fed up with moaning! Knackered after weekend with children and it seems so unfair on them - usually i'm doing cartwheels and taking them camping!
Nesting has started to kick in again and have been baby sorting for two days now - looks like my house is slowly imerging into a nursey ol

eva jo- i'm dying 2 properlly get my hands on the nursery to put everything in its right place, but just 2 nackered at weekends.
think it will be mt 1st job wheni finish

Im so jealous, i cant wait to get out of this office and (hopefully) into some sunshine! Only 5 weeks and 3 days to go. . . .

enjoy your nesting ladies :) xxxx

CANNOT WAIT TO FINISH WORK!!! finding it so hard to get motivated and actually care at all!!! Regretting my decision to work wil 36 weeks but too late now! Have 4 weeks 2 days to go til end of term! Cos am teaching feel so guilty when I don;t work very ahrd but cannot be bothered with anything, just doing bare minimum!! Can't wait til can just relax a bit and focus on baby. Hope it's not this hot for the next month!!

Roll on maternity leave for everyone :)

^^ I feel exactly the same and have done for weeks!! I got so into slogging through I didnt realise how close to the end I was!! Hope it goes quickly for you too!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back