• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG!!! Double figures!!!

vixxie77

Reaction score
I popped on here last night and just happen to notice that I'd be in double figures today!!!! Can't belive it! Last time I looked I had 117 days to go, where has the time gone?? Really need to start getting organised.

We have our 4D scan in 16 days and will be in Tri 3 in only 8 days!!! :shock: Getting a bit scared now, as time is going so fast!! x x

Congrats! You must be so excited! I never look at my figures, I hope someone reminds me when i hit double figures closer to the time! xxx

Congrats! You must be so excited! I never look at my figures, I hope someone reminds me when i hit double figures closer to the time! xxx

Thanks hun :) I know, I don't much either lol, I will now thoough! x x

Oooh congrats! X

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

That's so great! Bet it's lovely to suddenly be there without even noticing it was coming :D Congratulations!! xx

I'll remind you! I'm an avid watcher of the days :D

Wow, just looked at mine i'll be there Saturday lol (thanks for the unintended reminder :) )

Thanks ladies :) been nagging my oh today to clear out his office, then we can decorate it and move Mil;lie in there and then start sorting out for LO :) Men, just do things at their own pace, slowly!!!! x x

Yay! Congrats on reaching double figures! :D xx

Congrats on double figures :) going so fast xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back