Olden Days Photography

Nicola

Reaction score
Does anyone know of anywhere (companies, perhaps inside a tourist attraction, park etc) of a place where you can go and dress up in olden day clothing (it's usually victorian but I've seen them do cowboy type ones too) and have your photograph taken in those not quite back and white olden looking tones? I've been searching for ages and it's driving me nuts!! Any help appreciated!! The further "down south" the better but would still love any "northern" suggestions, they might have a sister company nearer me!! TIA! :hug:

They used to do that at dreamland in margate but im pretty sure the place has been closed down now?

Failing that try folkestones fairground type place, rotunda i think its called

Hi Nicola,

I'm pretty sure St Fagans in South Wales does that. Haven't been there in a while but i'm sure there was a shop that did it :think:

Hope that helps! xx

they do it at Blackpool on the pier aswell

glitzyglamgirl said:
They used to do that at dreamland in margate but im pretty sure the place has been closed down now?

Failing that try folkestones fairground type place, rotunda i think its called

i live in folkestone!!!!!!!

anyways both dreamland an rotunda have shut down :(

Thanks ladies, managed to find www.yesterdaysworld.co.uk earlier on so emailed them and asked if they done it, they are in Sussex and somewhere else (I've forgoten already :oops: ) but they emailed back to say it's something they are in the process of setting up and should be running by the summer....yay!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back