Ok, so thats worrying!

Bex78

Reaction score
I'm on my second to last baby on my ticker!
And more worrying is I've only got 8+6 weeks left. 8 WEEKS!!! I'm so not ready for this baby!

Last edited:
It will soon fly hun....

GRRRRRR i hate the fact that money is always an issue luckily we have everything we have paid for but nothing left for when LO arrives so hard when thats when i am going to want to buy lots of outfits etc :)

You on maternity leave?

You could try freecycle - people often offer prams and car seats on there. It might help to tide you over until you can afford the one you want.

That's a good idea I got a cot from freecycle and you can request stuff as well.

amzhunny said:
It will soon fly hun....

GRRRRRR i hate the fact that money is always an issue luckily we have everything we have paid for but nothing left for when LO arrives so hard when thats when i am going to want to buy lots of outfits etc :)

You on maternity leave?

Stay at home mum! YAY LOL

Excellent.....wish i was.. :(

Partner in too much debt no way we could afford me to stay at home :(

I would use freecycle for some things (cot, pram, etc) but not for a car seat. Only because you can't know that it hasn't been in a accident and is damaged. Just a thought!

I've already got the travel system on order, and thankfully, I#ve jsut heard I'm eligible for the sure start grant which is brilliant, so I can pay it off now, so panic over.

We had a graco travel system but I ditched it because I wasnt willing to use the car seat for a third baby, with it being knocked about a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back