Ok i feel pretty ill now:(

Melly+2

Reaction score
Made a post in 3rd tri about being in loads of pain getting out of bed and moving, well now i have lost all energy i had in me, i feel shocking, maybe a bad cold or flu or something, i think i may get back in bed or lay on the sofa for the rest of the night, i feel shocking :cry:

Awwww burd maybe you ave just over done it abit... ave a lie down and mayb a nice bath... is gal about?? sending you big hugs from Moley and baby Moley xxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thsanks girls, iv just got out of the bath now and its made me worse, feels like full blown flu, although i do think ive over worked myself tbh. Gal wobnt be here till later hes playing computer at his mates so will prob be [ast 1am when he comes back :(

Its all in my bck anfd hips now, omg its killing me :cry:

Well we think its a bug now, Gal has woken up feeling ill too, gonna go bac to bed and try and sleep some more i think :sleep:

Thanks alot ladies its lovely you all care so much, feeling alot better but still really crap, although caught up on lost sleep today, its been lovely, found that using 4head and having the fan on reallly helped, ive told gal ill sleep in the spare room tonight as the fan makes it quit cool in our room but he says its ok, hes being such an angel this week :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back