ohhhh things are changing

paradysso

Reaction score
tmi maybe... but just gave myself an internal and im 1cm at least :shock: will maybe try a diy sweep next week after ive finished decorating and nursery is finished :rotfl:

all this up and down ladders last few days seems to have done some thing, i have been getting awful pinchy pains in my cervix today though

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: im excited now

i did earlier too :oops: glad its not only me. i can feel it and its soft so hoping its not going to be too long :D

nathanmum said:
i did earlier too :oops: glad its not only me. i can feel it and its soft so hoping its not going to be too long :D
i keep begging my MW to do it too, she must think im weird, but i like to know whats happening and the cervix holds the answers to alot of it i think :rotfl: :rotfl:

my OH just laughs at me. mines dropped down lower too, so i think thats a good sign.

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

no fair i cant do one for myself n even if i cud as u no elaine i wudnt no wat the hell im looking for :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ryt well buy some organic carots and sterilize them an away i go :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oooh hopefully not long for you now!! I've got my sweep on Weds but not confident as I tried to find my cervix last weekend and couldn't :( But I have tiny fingers though.. :lol:

tmi again but ive just had a clear out and lost a rather big muscus plug :oops:

so going to scrub house top to bottom :rotfl:

will do that once house is clean :rotfl: got all the junk to find home for that i took out of nursery :?

was thinking that, but maybe just change larder into a store room for now.

dont fancy going up and down attic ladder all day :rotfl:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

when you have sorted out all tha junk lool get ur butt online n we will tweak till the sun goes down :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back