oh the shame!!

peach

Reaction score
i have been waiting for a parcel to come today and it came about 3pm.

well charlie has descovered if he opens the letterbox he can post things like cars knickers and rubish (rubish being his fav as he thinks its a new bin :roll: ) well the delivery driver knocked on the door and when i opend it he was acting very funny and couldnt wait to throw the package at me i was like omg how rude :evil: untill i looked at the floor and there on the path rite in front of my door was a box of pantyliners charlie had happily posted the whole box 1 by 1 while i was hanging out my washing they were from the downstairs loo all clean and new i was so embaressed :oops: i couldnt pick them up fast enogh they must of bin there for all to see for at least an hour
:oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

OH's are just as bad...recently he ordered our online shop and because he was feeling "green" he opted for no carrier bags. So when the gorgeous young delivery man from Tesco handed me two 12 packs of condoms with a knowing look I almost died of embarrassment :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: i would of been very embarassed then later laughed my ass off about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back