• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh no! I think I've got flu (or the startings of it)

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
Oh girls :(

I feel awful! Have not been the best for a few weeks now that I've just put down to BFP - but today I'm suffering.

Keep going hot then cold, coughing, aching joints, headache, sniffing/sneezing, tight chest blah blah blah

And all I can take is Paracetomol is that correct?

I'm off work today dying on the sofa drinking plenty of fresh orange juice but I don't know the allowance for drugs. I took one paracetamol at about 6am but need some more - can I have the usual two or what?

Please help as I just want to cry. :roll:

not sure enough about the paracetamol to advise but hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aww hun, I hope it goes away very quickly. Paracetamol is ok to take in pregnancy, not sure about anything else.
Get better soon :hug: :hug:

Just burst into tears because I still haven't heard from my MW (GP confirmed over 3 weeks ago!) - so rang doctors to

1) check on the paracetamol situaiton - That's all we are allowed to take, 1-2 as per box instructions

2) moan about the MW - Yeah, they're so not bothered that I haven't heard from them - apparently they are very busy at the moment. :talkhand: :(

Oh well - thanks for letting me moan girls

Poorly Mama 2 Be x

They really take their time dont they hun :roll: I'm hoping my MW contacts me quite quickly as she dealt with my last pregnancy so will hopefully remember me :wink:
Wrap up in a duvet and get yourself a cuppa hun :hug: :hug:

awww :hug: :hug: :hug: it'll get better.
i'm wondering if i'm getting it, last 2 mornings woke up in a puddle of sweat.

Snuggle said:
They really take their time dont they hun :roll: I'm hoping my MW contacts me quite quickly as she dealt with my last pregnancy so will hopefully remember me :wink:
Wrap up in a duvet and get yourself a cuppa hun :hug: :hug:

I did earlier (she wails) but it didn't taste good. :cry: I woke up for the usual midnight/1am wee last night to no electric, something had tripped the whole house. We put it back on but the fridge could have been without elecric for about 3-4hours. (more tears) so I don't know if I've got to throw everything away (only went shopping at the weekend) or whether its just my taste buds going crazy again. :think:

Will get Hubby to smell everything when he gets in tonight.

Take it easy, wrapy up watm, drink lots of liquid and indulge yourself in some crappy tv. hope ur feeling better soon and try not worry. xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back