OH is sick :(

KirstyD

Reaction score
Think my OH has food poisoning, he was fine yesterday, got some fish and chips from some place not been to before last night when he went to see his bro then this morning has woken up with terrible diarrohea and is being sick loads. Luckily i'm working from home today so been looking after him, bless usually i'd say man flu but he's really struggling, he can't keep any water down at all.

I don't think there is much i can do to be honest. With sickness and diarrohea, he just needs to keep trying to drink water doesn't he to keep hydrated? Don't think the docs can do much at this stage?

I don't think doctors would do much at the mo.

The best thing for him to do is drink loads of water and keep himself hydrated.

Hope he feels better soon :hug:

Emma58 said:
I don't think doctors would do much at the mo.

The best thing for him to do is drink loads of water and keep himself hydrated.

Hope he feels better soon :hug:
Yep, I agree. He needs to keep hydrated otherwise he'll faint. Happened to me back in 1998 and I never want to repeat that again.

Hope he gets well soon :hug:

aww :hug: i hope he feels better soon. Keep trying him with water, if he still cant keep it down my the morning i would phone the doctor, just to see if theres anything they can do to get fluids into him, to stop him getting dehydrated.

cez8457 said:
aww :hug: i hope he feels better soon. Keep trying him with water, if he still cant keep it down my the morning i would phone the doctor, just to see if theres anything they can do to get fluids into him, to stop him getting dehydrated.

I agree, if he still feels really rough in the morning, see if there's anything the doctor's can do?? I hope he feels better soon though! :hug:

You could get him some rehydration salts (for the diahorrea) or something like Immodium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back