• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh i am sooo damn annoyed!!!

Jo

Reaction score
My Oh has just phoned me to tell me he doesn't have a clue when he is gonna be home tonight as his site manager has p***ed off home and left him to do a sound test which could take anything upto 3 hrs.

I am so annoyed about this as Oh has only just gone to this job site as his Manager was on holiday and he was covering and stepped up during the last 2 weeks, The manager only came back yesterday and tol Oh today "you know i am going early today 'cos i'm tired"

So what??? i don't care!!!! OH worked all weekend, it's Jacks Bday tommorow and he was gonna get him his pressie :x so could possibly be 10 when he fianally gets home!!!!1

Oh said to him " hang on a minute i was here all weekend" Oh was then called inside the building and when he came out this bloke was driving off down the road!!!

WTF is that all about!!!

He doesn't even get paid overtime for this which would make it a bit easier for him to bare

If i ever see this Markk bloke i am gonna throttle him big style

Sorry for the rant girls but either i do it here or go mental when Oh comes in but it's not his fault

He doesn't get paid for overtime? That's ridiculous! U tell him to come home now! :lol: :hug:

He has just been salaried, biggish payrise but bit of overtime and weekends are included :(

He can't come home 'cos this is vital that it is done or the place can't be handed over and opened

At his last site i lost it big time as he had just been promoted to Assistant site agent and the site agent was a tosser who did nothing but sit in is office all day and OH got flak for everything

6months later he is still waiting for Company veihcle :wall:

He has a meeting tomoorow with his boss so god help him

We argue so much about people taking the P out of him at work and him not getting reconition for it

I mean the "site agents" are on about £10,000 more than Oh yet he does all the work!!! :roll:

Hi

sorry he had to work late sounds like he get pushes around alot, could he complain to anyone else about it

Katrina

Ahhh hun, i feel for you i really do! Im always expected to stay longer at work too...but i do get overtime for it.
This is why we are here .............GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Rant away!!

11 o'clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he got in :evil:
Found out he hadn't had a break all day as they were so busy
What the hell is that about????

He has a meeting to day with 2 people above his manager( u know what i mean)
So lets hope he get a bit of praise at least eh?

I swear to god i am gonna take someones head off at that company before long

When he got in he made a cuppa and fell asleep without touching it and so didn't have his tea either and he gets on at me for not eating!!! at least i don't have a manual job and have to drive for hours

hun dont even get me started..my OH didnt even come home last night, hes a manager at a pub and they take the p*ss he was working till 2am last night and had to open up at 7 so he just stayed in the flat upstairs rather than come all the way home and have 3 hrs sleep.

grr its so annoying!! i feel like i'm always alone..just constantly cleaning, steralizing, nappy changing, feeding..go to bed get up and do it all again!

I know what you mean hun, I was really horrible to OH a couple of weeks ago and screamed at it that i was a single parant family :oops:

and because he had only bee home from work once in the week to put Jack to bed, when he came in and Jack ignored him, like thay do, i said it was because he had forgotten what he looked like :?

I am so nasty to him sometimes yet deep down i know it's not his fault i just can't help it, 'cos at least he is not looking at bloody 4 walls most of the day, i told him we should swap places for a week and i would kick all there arses!!!!

jo said:
My Oh has just phoned me to tell me he doesn't have a clue when he is gonna be home tonight as his site manager has p***ed off home and left him to do a sound test which could take anything upto 3 hrs.

I am so annoyed about this as Oh has only just gone to this job site as his Manager was on holiday and he was covering and stepped up during the last 2 weeks, The manager only came back yesterday and tol Oh today "you know i am going early today 'cos i'm tired"

So what??? i don't care!!!! OH worked all weekend, it's Jacks Bday tommorow and he was gonna get him his pressie :x so could possibly be 10 when he fianally gets home!!!!1

Oh said to him " hang on a minute i was here all weekend" Oh was then called inside the building and when he came out this bloke was driving off down the road!!!

WTF is that all about!!!

He doesn't even get paid overtime for this which would make it a bit easier for him to bare

If i ever see this Markk bloke i am gonna throttle him big style

Sorry for the rant girls but either i do it here or go mental when Oh comes in but it's not his fault

:hug: aww jo are you feeling a bit calmer now :hug: :hug:

jo said:
I know what you mean hun, I was really horrible to OH a couple of weeks ago and screamed at it that i was a single parant family :oops:

and because he had only bee home from work once in the week to put Jack to bed, when he came in and Jack ignored him, like thay do, i said it was because he had forgotten what he looked like :?

I am so nasty to him sometimes yet deep down i know it's not his fault i just can't help it, 'cos at least he is not looking at bloody 4 walls most of the day, i told him we should swap places for a week and i would kick all there arses!!!!

ah dont worry hun, i've said the same sort of things to my OH i got in a proper rage with him coz he comes home at like 3 in the morning and the thing is he says yes to everyone else if they need help even if someone else could do it but when it comes to his own family hes too tired..it does my head in!

hope your feeling calmer now jo..i feel better after a rant!

Thanks for hugs girls :D :hug:

I was feeling calmer until............

he called at about 5 and said he might be little late coshis managers manger was there and they hadn't had that meeting yet, so fine, i'm calm no probs with that

Called at 6 ,this bloke decided it was too late to get in to the ins and outs and said they will speak tomoroww :evil:

Now i am up there again as because OH was waiting for this bloke he wouldn't be home to take Emily to brownies, I spoke to Em and she was fine as she goes twice next week and it is a pain for me to take her and collect her again,(I collect as Oh has footie training) i may as well stay with her the time it takes (i don't drive)

These people don't seem to realise he has a family life!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Pfft what family life lately

I'm starting to begrudge him going to football now 'cos he is never home, but i know he needs this time to chill and it doesn't really cut into his time with the kids if you see where i am coming from

But on the other hand when do i ever get me time???

think of the money Jo! have a browse on the NEXT site and decidewhat you are going to spend the over time money on chick :hug:

budge said:
think of the money Jo! have a browse on the NEXT site and decidewhat you are going to spend the over time money on chick :hug:

he don't get overtime pay hun :x

he got salaried, thats what these meetings were meant to be about :roll:

I feel another night out coming on though already
I need Vodka!!!

well id go drag him home then if theres no over time pay. Fook that.

when he comes home let his dinner greet him half way up the garden path on his plate :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: try and norrowly miss his head

im not laughing about the situation though Jo - im just trying to cheer you up. :hug: :hug: id be pissed off too :hug:

hi OH here. Budge can you stop encouraging Joe to throw things at me please she dont need any encouragement to do that lol.Gotta think it will pay off in long term when she can go spend spend spend :D :D :D

hello OH nice to meet you :wave: :wave:

im budge and im nice really.
5.gif

did the plate miss you? :D

It's me i'm back :D
He always hijacks, he thinks you are ace, knows if i am redaing one of your posts 'cos i burst out laughing :lol:

Haven't made him any tea!!!! thought he was going footie training but said he couldn't be arsed, miracles will never cease eh?

This has made me laugh so much so i have calmed down now

thank you hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back